Cotswold Way – Ultra Challenge Series
- Entry fee: £40.00 (Quarter Challenge)
- Minimum amount: £150.00 (Quarter Challenge)
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
- Event link: http://www.cotswoldwaychallenge.com/
COTSWOLD WAY CHALLENGE
01 / 02 JULY 2017
WALK IT, JOG IT or RUN IT.
The magical Cotswold Way crosses areas of outstanding natural beauty, with fantastic panoramic views & picturesque villages. It’s great setting for a Challenge that heads out from the heart of historic Bath and 100km later and a few hills enroute – it’s a memorable finish line celebration in Cheltenham. This is no country ramble – and whether you walk it at a pace that suits you, jog parts of it, or run the whole course, your challenge will be a test of your determination and a journey of self discovery. It’s tough – but achievable – and you’ll get full support and great hospitality all the way. Whether you’re a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance – the journey will be unforgettable and only finishes when you’ve had time to reflect on your achievement. You can join as an individual or as a team, and there’s also half & quarter distance options. With some training and determination anyone can take on the Cotswold Way – so why not get in shape, join up to 2,000 others, push yourself and do something amazing in 2017 for you and for bibic.
- Full Challenge (100km)
- Half & quarter Challenge options
- 2 Day Option – 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Choose your start time
- Covered Rest Stops
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
Sign up to the challenge and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target:
- Full Challenge – £70 Registration Fee / £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
- Half Challenge o £50 Registration Fee / £275 Minimum Sponsorship Target
- Quarter Challenge o £40 Registration Fee / £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Visit the Cotswolds Way Challenge website for full details and to sign up. Push yourself in 2017 – take on a real challenge for bibic.