English 3000s Challenge
- Distance: 48km
- Entry fee: £50.00
- Minimum amount: £450.00
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 01458253344
- Event link: http://www.adventure-cafe.com/CharityDetails/English-3000s-Challenge/bibic
You’ve heard of the Welsh 3000s…you may have even completed it. Well, here’s a new challenge for you. The English 3000s. Yes, our famous Lake District National Park is home to eight notable 3000 ft peaks and we’re planning a jaunt to reach all of them in one weekend!
These are high and mighty peaks that need some energy, commitment and positive attitude! For your challenge we’ve included: Skiddaw – 3054ft Helvellyn – 3117ft Helvellyn Lower Man – 3035ft Broad Crag – 3064ft Ill Crag – 3068ft Scafell Pike – 3209ft Scafell – 3163ft Symonds Knott – 3146ft The total route is 48km, split over two days as detailed below.
Sign up to the English 3000s Challenge at Adventure Cafe.
For this event, you are required to make a registration fee payment of £50. This may be paid directly to Adventure Cafe Ltd (over the phone by card, or by Bank Transfer). You may then start your charity fundraising!
Make an enquiry about this event
- Thames Path Challenge – Ultra Challenge Series
- South Coast Challenge – Ultra Challenge Series
- Cotswold Way – Ultra Challenge Series
- London to Brighton Challenge – Ultra Challenge Series
- Toubkal Trek and Marrakech
- Cycle London to Paris – Tour de France
- English 3000s Challenge
- Avon mega abseil challenge
- Super Hero Tri