South Coast Challenge – Ultra Challenge Series
- Entry fee: £40.00 (Quarter Challenge)
- Minimum amount: £150.00 (Quarter Challenge)
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
- Event link: http://actionchallenge.com/charity-area/south-coast
SOUTH COAST CHALLENGE
26 / 27 AUGUST 2017
WALK IT, JOG IT, or RUN IT
Over the August bank holiday weekend this fantastic Challenge takes on some of England’s finest scenery as a Walk, Jog or Run. An Eastbourne start, up the infamous Beachy Head, through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. A Brighton midpoint, Devils Dyke, stunning views, sunset & sunrise all lie ahead before the Cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view and a welcome finish line after 100km and an amazing personal journey. Most of the 2,000 challengers will be walking at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole course. You can sign up as an individual or as a team, and there’s half & quarter distance options also. However you take it on, you’ll be supported through day & night and rewarded with an overwhelming sense of achievement. With some training and determination anyone can conquer The South Coast . So why not get in shape – and join a real challenge in 2017 for bibic.
- Full Challenge (100km)
- Half & quarter challenge options
- 2 Day Option – 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Covered Rest Stops
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T-shirt, a glass of bubbly!
Sign up and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target:
- Full Challenge – £70 Registration Fee / £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
- Half Challenge – £50 Registration Fee / £275 Minimum Sponsorship Target
- Quarter Challenge – £40 Registration Fee / £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Visit the South Coast Challenge website for full details and to sign up. Push yourself in 2017 – take on a real challenge for bibic.