Thames Path Challenge 2018
- Entry fee: Full Challenge £80 - Half Challenge £60 - Quarter Challenge £40
- Minimum amount: Full Challenge £425 - Half Challenge £275 - Quarter Challenge £175
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
- Event link: https://www.thamespathchallenge.com/
Walk, Jog or Run alongside the UK’s most famous river. Starting from West London, this route takes you to gorgeous Hampton, then to the birthplace of the Magna Carta, Runnymede, before making your way to the riverside town of Henley-on-Thames for a family fun-day big finish! Join over 3,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal!
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.thamespathchallenge.com
Sign up via the event website’s How to Join Page