Thames Path Challenge – Ultra Challenge Series
- Entry fee: £40.00 (Quarter Challenge)
- Minimum amount: £150.00 (Quarter Challenge)
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
- Event link: http://www.thamespathchallenge.com/
THAMES PATH CHALLENGE
09 / 10 SEPTEMBER 2017
WALK IT, JOG IT, or RUN IT
Take on the Thames Path Challenge and push yourself in uniquely beautiful scenery that’s steeped in history, and a superb backdrop for a festival of river-side challenge events . It’s 100km from Putney Bridge to Henley alongside Britain’s greatest river – most of the 4,000 challengers will Walk at their own pace, many will Jog parts, and some will Run the whole course – and all will have a special reason to push themselves. You can join as an individual or as a team, there’s half & quarter distance options, and however you take it your challenge will be a test of stamina & determination, with full support all the way, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement. Or join the Challenge’s sister event instead – the ‘Thames Bridges Trek’ – also starting out from Putney Bridge with a 23km walk through central London zig-zagging over 16 historic bridges with the best City views and finishing beyond Tower Bridge for a celebration finish. With some training and determination anyone can conquer The Thanes Path. So why not get in shape – and join a real challenge in 2017 for bibic.
- Full Challenge (100km)
- Half & quarter Challenge Options
- 2 Day Option – 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Covered Rest Stops
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
Sign up and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target:
- Full Challenge – £70 Registration Fee / £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
- Half Challenge – £50 Registration Fee / £275 Minimum Sponsorship Target
- Quarter Challenge & Thames Bridges Trek – £40 Registration Fee (£30 for Thames Bridges) / £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Visit the Thames Path Challenge website for full details and to sign up. Push yourself in 2017 – take on a real challenge for bibic.