Don’t underestimate how important your support is.
Because bibic is a small charity, just one gift in a will can make a huge impact on so many lives.
Please watch our short video on legacy giving to see how your gift in your will make a difference…
Why bibic needs gifts in wills
Sadly, disability is poorly funded in the UK. Consequently, less than 8% of disabled children receive a regular support service of any kind from their local authority *.
100% of families say that bibic provided the help, support and guidance they needed for their child. For that reason, you can be confident that bibic will use your donation to make the biggest impact**.
bibic receives no funding from the government to provide its life-changing service, therefore we have relied on public donations and legacy gifts to charity for over 45 years.
How to leave bibic a gift in your will
Whether you have a will already, or you’re planning to write your first will, it really isn’t hard to do. It’s best to visit a solicitor, below you will find the wording they need to use:
Honouring your memory
Your kindness will be remembered forever. Your legacy gift will be entered into our special ‘Book of Remembrance’ which is kept in bibic’s family room. Your loved ones will be invited to visit bibic to see first hand how your gift has made an impact. They will also have the opportunity to write in the ‘Book of Remembrance’, or send a remembrance note for the book if they so wish.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to know more about leaving a legacy and making a gift in your will I’d love to hear from you. Perhaps you’d like to visit bibic and see for yourself just how important your gift could be? Please get in touch and we can arrange a date.
Our legacy promise
When you include a gift in your will to bibic:
- We will use your gift wisely and effectively to bring happiness and fulfilment to children with disabilities
- Your loved ones come first – we respect that and won’t try to change it
- We will answer questions honestly and quickly
- We won’t put you under pressure – this is a big decision so please decide in your own time
- You don’t have to tell us your decision – we respect your right to privacy
- We welcome you to visit us to see our services first hand – just get in touch