London to Paris Bike ride
- Location: London to Paris
- Distance: 311 miles approximately
- Entry fee: Registration fee £125
- Minimum amount: £1,600
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
London to Paris Bike Ride is a remarkable cycling challenge and is by far one of the best fundraising events in Europe, attracting hundreds of riders each year.
You will spend 4 days in the saddle, cycling 311 miles from capital to capital. Your journey begins in London with the route taking you through glorious English countryside as you cycle from Kent to Dover, before crossing the Channel to Calais. Once across the water, you start cycling ‘French style’, remember to keep to the right! You will cycle along quiet French country lanes, through traditional market towns with views of the rolling green hills of Northern France, passing the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme.
A spectacular finish awaits as you reach the home stretch around the Arc de Triomphe and down the Champs Elysées, before reaching the piece de resistance, the Eiffel Tower, which marks your finish line. The days in the saddle may be long but the sense of achievement you will feel crossing the finish line and the euphoric atmosphere as you celebrate your achievements in this magnificent capital, the saddle soreness soon wears off!
If you choose the 15th-19th July 2020 then you will have all the amazing features of this trip as well as the amazing opportunity to see the final stages of the Tour De France taking part where you had rode the day before. This is a brilliant extra on an already brilliant trip and there is an atmosphere you will not forget in a hurry.
You can download a London to Paris Brochure NB describing the event in more detail here
How it works
You will be taking part in an Open Event scheme where you are required to raise a minimum of £1,600 , a portion of which will pay for your event:
- £125 non-refundable deposit you pay to Global Adventure Challenges when you register
- £800 balance to Global Adventure Challenges taken from your sponsorship funds
- £800+ minimum will go straight towards changing lives at bibic
- Please note you will need to pay £250 in airport tax on the challenge
In short, everything you raise over £800 will go straight towards making a difference to the hundreds of families that visit bibic every year.
What you’ll get
- Your very own FREE bibic t-shirt to wear on the day
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team to help you achieve your goal
- A warm feeling, knowing that you have helped change the lives of children, young people and families struggling with disability and developmental difficulties
Sign me up
It’s really easy to book your place on this exciting challenge:
For this event, you are required to pay a registration fee payment of £125, which should be paid directly to Global Adventure Challenges. Once paid, you can then start working towards your fundraising target of £1,600. £800 of your fundraising will be used to pay the remaining cost of the event to Global Adventure Challenges.
Global Adventure Challenges will contact you 10 weeks before your event to ensure you have raised at least 80% of your target.
If you have any questions with regards to the form you can ring Global Adventure challenges on 01244 676 454
Have a team you want to sign up?
We want to make this as easy and fun for you as possible and are here to help you with your event.
To book a team get in touch with our fundraising team by calling 01458 253344 or emailing email@example.com . Alternatively you can call Global Adventure Challenges direct on 01244 676 454