The Grand Canyon Trek
- Location: The Grand Canyon USA
- Distance: 58.5 - 63.5 km approx.
- Entry fee: Registration fee £449
- Minimum amount: £3,750
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
This challenge has just had an amazing revamp with a brilliant new itinerary. This incredible trekking challenge takes us through the majestic Grand Canyon National Park – one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. You’ll explore a new trail every day, splitting into smaller groups for three days to explore different areas of the canyon. Each day on this adventure will bring new and breathtaking views of this unforgettable landscape, and You’ll spend our nights camping under the moon and stars. You’ll even celebrate our achievements with a meal under the bright lights of Las Vegas!
Our challenge starts with an acclimatisation trek through Oak Creek, home to rock monoliths such as Cathedral Rock. We’ll then enjoy a picnic lunch near the creek before transferring to our campsite. Our Grand Canyon expedition really begins the following day, and after breakfast at camp we set off to conquer one of three trails – Bright Angel Trail, South Kaibab Trail and the Grandview Trail! We split into smaller groups for today and the following two days’ trekking, and today we’ll decide how the groups will be split.
Our final day of trekking sees us conquer the Rim Trail, where we enjoy our last views of the Grand Canyon as we trek along the rim and reflect on our accomplishments. Glowing triumphantly after our trek, we transfer to Las Vegas for our celebratory dinner.
You can download a Grand Canyon trek describing the event in more detail here
How it works
You will be taking part in an Open Event scheme where you are required to raise a minimum of £3,750 , a portion of which will pay for your event:
- £449 non-refundable deposit you pay to Global Adventure Challenges when you register
- £1,875 balance to Global Adventure Challenges taken from your sponsorship funds
- £1,875+ minimum will go straight towards changing lives at bibic
- Please note you will need to pay £250 in airport tax on the challenge
In short, everything you raise over £1,875 will go straight towards making a difference to the hundreds of families that visit bibic every year.
What you’ll get
- Your very own FREE bibic t-shirt to wear on the day
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team to help you achieve your goal
- A warm feeling, knowing that you have helped change the lives of children, young people and families struggling with disability and developmental difficulties
Sign me up
It’s really easy to book your place on this exciting challenge:
For this event, you are required to pay a registration fee payment of £449,which should be paid directly to Global Adventure Challenges. Once paid, you can then start working towards your fundraising target of £3,750. £1,875 of your fundraising will be used to pay the remaining cost of the event to Global Adventure Challenges.
Global Adventure Challenges will contact you 10 weeks before your event to ensure you have raised at least 80% of your target
If you have any questions with regards to the form you can ring Global Adventure challenges on 01244 676 454
Have a team you want to sign up?
We want to make this as easy and fun for you as possible and are here to help you with your event.
To book a team get in touch with our fundraising team by calling 01458 253344 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can call Global Adventure Challenges direct on 01244 676 454