The Yorkshire Peaks Trek
- Location: Yorkshire
- Distance: 24 miles approx
- Entry fee: Registration fee £75
- Minimum amount: £760
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
With a target trekking time of 15 hours (the equivalent available trekking time for the traditional 24 hour challenge) or less and a maximum available trekking time of 18 hours, you can climb around 10,000 feet and have walked approx. 22 miles. It’s no wonder this charity challenge is the most highly regarded trekking challenge in the UK!
This is a tough challenge but with the support and exceptional care and encouragement offered you can conquer this classic charity challenge. You will be driven through the night, guided up each mountain and receiving the odd hug and high five when required you are guaranteed to have a great time. Join this classic challenge and tick this classic off your list.
You can download a Yorkshire Three Peaks Brochure NB describing the event in more detail here
How it works
You will be taking part in an Open Event scheme where you are required to raise a minimum of £760, a portion of which will pay for your event:
- £75 non-refundable deposit you pay to Global Adventure Challenges when you register
- £380 balance to Global Adventure Challenges taken from your sponsorship funds
- £380+ minimum will go straight towards changing lives at bibic
In short, everything you raise over £380 will go straight towards making a difference to the hundreds of families that visit bibic every year.
What you’ll get
- Your very own FREE bibic t-shirt to wear on the day
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team to help you achieve your goal
- A warm feeling, knowing that you have helped change the lives of children, young people and families struggling with disability and developmental difficulties
Sign me up
It’s really easy to book your place on this exciting challenge:
For this event, you are required to pay a registration fee payment of £75 which should be paid directly to Global Adventure Challenges. Once paid, you can then start working towards your fundraising target of £760, £380 of your fundraising will be used to pay the remaining cost of the event to Global Adventure Challenges.
Global Adventure Challenges will contact you 10 weeks before your event to ensure you have raised at least 80% of your target
If you have any questions with regards to the form you can ring Global Adventure challenges on 01244 676 454
Have a team you want to sign up?
We want to make this as easy and fun for you as possible and are here to help you with your event.
To book a team get in touch with our fundraising team by calling 01458 253344 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can call Global Adventure Challenges direct on 01244 676 454