Vietnam to Cambodia Bike ride
- Location: Vietnam and Cambodia
- Distance: 363 - 383 km approx.
- Entry fee: Registration fee £399
- Minimum amount: £3,100
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
This stunning charity bike ride is one of the best in the world, this will take you on the magical journey from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Before we start you will have some time to explore the fascinating city of Saigon- the heart of the Vietnam. Then it is a 382km cycling taking you through many traditional Vietnamese villages, following gorgeous streams and rivers, passing through paddy fields, with a backdrop of beautiful mountains. Few locals will have experienced foreigners cycling past and their encouragement and hospitality will spur even the most exhausted cyclist.
After a fascinating river journey and a rest day on the Mekong and Bassac Rivers you will cross the border into Cambodia and push on to the world famous temple site of Angkor Wat – arguably one of most fascinating wonders of the world! Built from 879 – 1191AD by the Khmer civilisation, Angkor Wat represents one of mankind’s most astonishing architectural achievements and is certainly the jewel in Cambodia’s crown.
Two fascinating countries – one awesome charity challenge. Join us today on this magical cycle for charity and experience South East Asia at its best!
You can download a Vietnam to Cambodia Brochure NB describing the event in more detail here
How it works
You will be taking part in an Open Event scheme where you are required to raise a minimum of £3,100 , a portion of which will pay for your event:
- £399 non-refundable deposit you pay to Global Adventure Challenges when you register
- £1,550 balance to Global Adventure Challenges taken from your sponsorship funds
- £1550+ minimum will go straight towards changing lives at bibic
- Please note you will need to pay £250 in airport tax on the challenge
In short, everything you raise over £1550 will go straight towards making a difference to the hundreds of families that visit bibic every year.
What you’ll get
- Your very own FREE bibic t-shirt to wear on the day
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team to help you achieve your goal
- A warm feeling, knowing that you have helped change the lives of children, young people and families struggling with disability and developmental difficulties
Sign me up
It’s really easy to book your place on this exciting challenge:
For this event, you are required to pay a registration fee payment of £399, which should be paid directly to Global Adventure Challenges. Once paid, you can then start working towards your fundraising target of £3,100. £1550 of your fundraising will be used to pay the remaining cost of the event to Global Adventure Challenges.
Global Adventure Challenges will contact you 10 weeks before your event to ensure you have raised at least 80% of your target
If you have any questions with regards to the form you can ring Global Adventure challenges on 01244 676 454
Have a team you want to sign up?
We want to make this as easy and fun for you as possible and are here to help you with your event.
To book a team get in touch with our fundraising team by calling 01458 253344 or emailing email@example.com . Alternatively you can call Global Adventure Challenges direct on 01244 676 454