Do you want to work for a charity that is transforming children’s lives every day?
All of our current vacancies will be advertised on this page. Please do not send in your CV if there are no roles advertised – we do not have the resources to reply and we are sure you would rather we spent these vital funds on working directly with the children.
We currently have a vacancy for a Developmental Children and Young People’s Therapist
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and passionate team, please see the following details for more information.
For an informal chat please email Pip Buckley on email@example.com
including your phone number.
All completed application forms should be received by 5pm on Friday 30th October.
Please send to Philippa.Buckley@bibic.org.uk
Interviews will be held the week commencing 23rd November 2020.
Successful candidates will be required to start their training from January 2021.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people