Do you want to work for a charity that is transforming children’s lives every day?
All of our current vacancies will be advertised on this page. Please do not send in your CV if there are no roles advertised – we do not have the resources to reply and we are sure you would rather we spent these vital funds on working directly with the children.
We have a vacancy
Apprentice Family Services Coordinator
This role is an advanced apprenticeship and is a great opportunity for a candidate who already holds a level 2 business qualification or is looking to further their career in the business sector. All application details are here . Please make an application through the above link by close of business 14th October with the post expected to start 4th November 2019.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people