Do you want to work for a charity that is transforming children’s lives every day?
All of our current vacancies are advertised on this page. Please do not send in your CV if there are no roles advertised – we do not have the resources to reply. No agencies please.
Family Services Coordinator
Salary Scale: £19,000 to £21,000
bibic supports children and young people with developmental difficulties (such as ASD, GDD, ADHD, CP and Dyslexia), and their families. We carry out assessments using standardised testing and create bespoke therapeutic programmes enabling them to reach their full potential.
With our 50th birthday coming up in 2022 – bibic is entering an exciting phase of its journey, expanding the therapy team and reaching more children across the UK.
The Family Service Coordinator is a vital part of the Therapy team and is the core of our family contact, explaining our services, booking in families, agreeing payment plans and engaging with families throughout their bibic journey.
For an informal chat please email Chelsey Oxley, Therapy Manager on email@example.com including your phone number.
Please see the below:
Applications should be received by 5pm on Friday 23rd July 2021. Please send to Pip Buckley, Managing Director via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on Friday 30th July.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people