How much does the bibic programme cost?
The cost of the bibic programme is heavily subsidised by our fundraising activities and the generosity of the public. Pricing and payment options are as follows:
- Full 2 day assessment – at bibic or digitally – £600
- 1 day assessment – at bibic or digitally – £400
- ½ day assessment – at bibic or digitally
- Wellbeing – £300
- Behaviour – £300
- Sensory – £300
- Developmental – £300
- Screener – at bibic or digitally – £200
- Consultation – On the phone or via zoom – £50
- Post Diagnosis support – On the phone or via zoom – £120 for 1.5 hours
- Post Support – On the phone or via zoom – £120 for 1.5 hours
Add On Services or Stand alone
Note: These can only be delivered in the centre
- Irlen – £75
- Johansen after a bibic assessment
- Standardised – £440
- Customised – £640
- Johansen without a bibic assessment
- Standardised – £400 + £200 for 5 CDs = £600
- Customised – £400 + £200 for 5 CDs + £300 audiograms = £900
- Optional extra with customised – Final Audiogram – £75 or final one day assessment including all tests and audiogram – £300
Contact our Family Services Team to discuss payment options or queries on 01458 253344.
bibic fee waiver
We do not want cost to prevent a child or young person from accessing our services. For families on a low income, we may be able to provide assistance with the cost of your assessment providing you meet our criteria.
Contact our Family Services Team on 01458 253344 to find out more.
Turn 2 us
Turn 2 Us is a national charity providing practical help for people who struggle financially. They may be able to offer support, so it is worth checking their site too.
Visiting from outside the UK?
We are happy to support families from outside of the UK. Please note that bibic’s service is funded for children living in the UK so those wishing to access our service from outside the UK will be charged at the full cost . For further details call 01458 253344.
Helping schools and other organisations
For our bespoke services for schools and other organisations, prices vary according to need. Please click here for more information.
Discover more about the conditions we support here.
To proceed with an assessment for your child, call us on 01458 253344 or