We’re part of the 2.6 challenge. Join our team today and raise money for bibic!
The 2.6 Challenge, will launch on Sunday 26 April 2020 – what should have been the date of the 40th London Marathon, the world’s biggest one day annual fundraising event, which raised £66.4 million for charities in 2019.
The challenge will last from Sunday 26th April until 3rd May 2020 and is open to anyone of any age – the only requirement is that the activity must follow the Government guidelines on exercise and social distancing and remember to stay local.
We are asking you, our lovely bibic family to dream up an activity based around the numbers 2.6 or 26 and fundraise by donating on the bibic 2.6 Challenge donation page;
Or by creating your own 2.6 Challenge fundraising page for bibic;
Here are just a few ideas for you;
– Run, cycle or walk 2.6 miles or even 26 miles
– Get your children to read 26 books
– 26 hour silence or for the chatty ones amongst you..2.6 hours
– Bake and decorate 26 fairy cakes
– Draw 26 pictures of favourite things
– Spot 26 animals, bird or insects in your garden
Basically the possibilities are endless, all you need to do is raise a few pounds from family and friends . Everything is set up, just follow the links above.
Thank you, have fun and stay safe.