mobile hero image

ADHD and related needs

ADHD and related needs assessment

Duration: approximately 3 hours

Family contribution: £510

(We commit to covering 65% of the full cost, leaving 35% for parents or carers to contribute.)

This includes:

  • History from the parents
  • Parental observations
  • Comments from the individual, age-dependent
  • Therapist discussions and professional judgments
  • Strategies
  • And 3 months bibic keyworking

This will be done online via teams, the assessment will have a break halfway through where the Therapist will compile the strategies for your family.

Make an enquiry

Get in touch today and our Family Services team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss the right support for you and your family