mobile hero image


Below you can find all of the services we offer, enquire today and we’ll help you find the right one.

Most of our assessments can be carried out face-to-face at our centre or digitally.

We provide a report of the outcome of the assessment within a 4-week period of the assessment being completed.

You will also receive the opportunity to stay in touch with your Therapist for an agreed time period after you have seen us.

Due to the nature of our work, we do not provide diagnoses.

bibic, a small charity receiving no government funding, relies greatly on the generosity of the public from fundraising to cover the expenses of providing formal support.

We commit to covering 58% of the cost of our comprehensive two-day family assessment, whether conducted at bibic’s premises or digitally. Leaving 42% (£950) for parents or carers to contribute.

For some families accessing our services, we understand that this expense may pose a barrier, so can offer fee waivers to those with a low income, subject to meeting our criteria and funding. We also offer payment plans.

Family contribution announcement

As of 1st February 2024

After much careful consideration, and in order to continue to support families with our Developmental Therapy in the long term, our Board of Trustees has made the difficult decision to increase the percentage we ask families to contribute towards the cost of their assessment.

This will not affect any bookings made prior to 1st February 2024.

bibic receives no statutory funding and relies upon donations from Trusts, Foundations and corporate partners and the generosity of our supporters and the general public in order to operate and survive.

Despite rising costs and other external financial impacts, bibic has kept the cost to families the same for several years. However, given the current economic climate and the challenging fundraising landscape, we have made this decision in order to safeguard the long-term financial sustainability of the charity and enable us to help more families in the future. 

Please contact our Family Services team if you would like to discuss payment plans and other means of support.

Pip Buckley (she/her)


Free Support & Advice Line

For immediate support and advice, call SAL

2 day bibic assessment

Approx. duration 2 days

£ 950

1 day bibic assessment

Approx. duration 1 day

£ 625

Sensory and related needs

Approx. duration 3 hours

£ 510

Wellbeing and related needs

Approx. duration 3 hours

£ 510

ADHD and related needs

Approx. duration 3 hours

£ 510

Autism and related needs

Approx. duration 3 hours

£ 510

Developmental assessment for under 5's

Approx. duration 1 day

£ 625

Post Diagnosis Support

Approx. duration 1 hr 30 mins

£ 160

Post service support

Approx. duration 1 hr 30 mins

£ 160


Approx. duration 1 hr

£ 65

Irlen assessments

Approx. duration 1 hr 30 mins +

£ 90 +

JIAS assessment

Approx. duration Dependant on the individual

£ 470 +

Split assessment

Approx. duration 1.5 days

£ 1135

Visiting from outside the UK?

We are happy to support families from outside of the UK. Please note that bibic’s service is funded for children living in the UK so those wishing to access our service from outside the UK will be charged at the full cost. For further details call 01458 253344.