mobile hero image

2 day bibic assessment

Our 2 day bibic assessment

Duration: 2 days

Family contribution: £950

(We commit to covering 58% of the full cost, leaving 42% (£950) for parents or carers to contribute.) 

This includes:

Day 1 – History and parental observations, a variety of tests to best suit the child or young adult, from; underlying ability, language, processing, working memory, visual perception, Dyslexia, Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), wellbeing, sensory screeners, and movement assessments.

Not all of these tests will be administered, it is dependent on age and relevance. The Therapist will choose the appropriate assessments and tests at their discretion and based on their professional judgement after the history element of the assessment.

Day 2 – Feedback from all the tests completed on the previous day and how the results directly explain your child’s or young adults difficulties. Therapy plan including strategies and techniques which will then be taught over the rest of the day.

Following this, a therapy plan will be emailed to the family with the strategy handouts.

Within four weeks you will also receive a full bibic report which includes all of the outcomes of the assessment.

Families can return for reassessments as and when needed, the cost of these vary depending on the length of assessment required.

This assessment can be done in face to face, or digitally via teams.

Key working

Families are provided with a designated period of bibic key working, determined based on their assessment. The specific duration and nature of these services are subject to the professional discretion of the therapist.

• Support with EHCP forms
• Attendance at Team Around the Child (TAC)/Team Around the Family (TAF) meetings
• One school meeting
• Feedback to a second parent

Some services are not included in key working and will come at additional cost, such as;

• EHCP/mediation meetings if not court requested
• Additional school/other professional meetings
• Letters, form filling (including DLA) and summary letters
• Feedback to additional family members.

For more information regarding prices or key working please feel free to speak to your keyworker or give the family services team a call on 01458 253344.

Make an enquiry

Get in touch today and our Family Services team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss the right support for you and your family