Do you want to work for a charity that is transforming children and young adult’s lives every day?
All of our current vacancies are advertised on this page. Please do not send in your CV if there are no roles advertised – we do not have the resources to reply. No agencies please.
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of families?
We’re a national charity supporting children and young adults with developmental and neurological difficulties and are looking for new volunteer trustees to join us.
We are particularly interested in those with experience in finance, education or the charity sector.
To read more about this role, please read our Trustee Pack
Please email email@example.com for questions or to express your interest.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
“It truly is amazing to work in such a supportive environment where everyone is happy to help and encourage each other, it really is like we are one big family, everyone is welcomed with open arms, I couldn’t ask for a better team!”
– Grace Rose-Gale – Marketing and Communications Executive
“Fundraising for any charity is never easy but the task is made so much more enjoyable at bibic thanks to it’s clear service provision and dedicated team.”
– Andy Hirst – Fundraising Manager
“What I love most about bibic is the sense of family and togetherness, it’s wonderful to lead a charity where everyone is working towards the same goal. There is so much passion here and that’s what makes bibic what it is.”
– Pip Buckley – Managing Director