Skydive – Jump for bibic
- Location: Dunkeswell Airfield, Nr Honiton, Devon
- Distance: 15,000 ft tandem jump
- Entry fee: £50 deposit plus £16.81 BPA insurance
- Minimum amount: £395.00
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 01458 253344
- Event link: https://www.skydiveukltd.com/charity-profile/857/bibic
Calling all thrill seekers. If you ever wanted to go skydiving, here’s your chance!
We have teamed up with Skydive Buzz to give you an adrenaline rush that you’ll never forget. Take part in our sponsored tandem skydive and raise vital funds to change children’s lives.
The exhilarating freefall combined with the peace and tranquillity of the parachute ride makes tandem skydiving an experience you will truly never forget. With this option, you may only have to commit one day or even less and can walk away saying you’ve done something amazing.
You will feel a buzz that can only be beaten by knowing how much of a difference your fundraising efforts are making to the hundreds of families that visit bibic every year.
How it works
You will be taking part in the Jump for Free scheme where you are required to raise a minimum of £395.00, a portion of which will pay for your skydive:
- £50 non-refundable deposit you pay to Skydive Buzz when you register
- All jumpers will be required to pay the British Parachute Association (BPA) insurance of £18.74 (valid for 12 months)
- £200 balance to Skydive Buzz taken from your sponsorship funds
- £195+ minimum will go straight towards changing lives
In short, everything you raise over £200 will go straight towards making a difference to the hundreds of families that visit bibic every year.
What you’ll get
- Your very own FREE bibic t-shirt to wear on the day
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team to help you achieve your goal
- A warm feeling, knowing that you have helped change the lives of children, young people and families struggling with disability and developmental difficulties
Sign me up
It’s really easy to book your place on this exciting challenge:
Visit the Skydive Buzz bibic page here
Call 01404 890222 (Phone lines open 9am-7pm, seven days a week)
Complete the form and return to Skydive Buzz Ltd, Dunkeswell Airfield, Nr Honiton, EX14 4LG
For this event, you are required to pay a registration fee payment of £50, which should be paid directly to Skydive Buzz. Once paid, you can then start working towards your fundraising target of £395. £200 of your fundraising will be used to pay the remaining cost of the skydive to Skydive Buzz, anything over that will go straight to bibic.
Have a team you want to sign up?
We want to make this as easy and fun for you as possible and are here to help you jump out of that plane.
To book a team skydive get in touch with our fundraising team by calling 01458 253344 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org