Trusts & Foundations
Working with Trusts and Foundations to achieve more
We actively approach Charitable Trusts and Foundations for funding to:
- Continue our therapy services. Help us to continue to provide assessments and therapeutic strategies to children with disabilities and developmental difficulties.
- Provide salaries for our therapy staff. They are the glue that holds everyone together so it is vital that we ensure that they have a secure future at bibic.
- Run our telephone support and advice line. Ensure that parents and teachers who are facing a crisis with a child can get support straight away.
- Take our therapists to where there is a need. Help us to run outreach clinics so our therapists can help children who cannot get to our centre in Langport, Somerset.
- Support more schools. Through your assistance, we can help teaching staff to feel more empowered to act positively to support children with challenging behaviour.
- Upgrade our sensory rooms. Work with us to create spaces where children can go to feel safe and remain content during the challenging assessment process.
Trusts and Foundations contribute significantly towards all aspects of our work to transform the lives of children, young adults and families as well as supporting teaching professionals and caregivers across the UK. As well as providing vital funding for the day-to-day operation of the therapy centre in Langport, our Trusts and Foundations have been crucial to help us establish our own successful digital services which have been a lifeline to families who live far from the centre, and those affected throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. They have also supported us to deliver clinics across the country.
All grants, irrespective of size, are essential in enabling us to provide sustainable funding for our centre and our services. Our fundraising team work closely with funders to keep them updated about how such valuable support is helping us to reach more people and families who can benefit from our services, and we particularly enjoy an ongoing and warm relationship with our loyal supporters.
Grants can be spread over several years, providing essential funding now, and in the future, and whether you are an existing supporter or new to us, we would be delighted to discuss any opportunities to work together.
We are immensely grateful for any support.
Get in touch
If you would like to arrange a visit to our centre to learn more about our work, or for any more information on our funding needs, equipment wish list or latest accounts please contact us